Rules and regulation

1. This project officially ended on 12 December 2009.

2. If you posted anything or edited anything, please credit yourself as the author.

3. Please just favorite this blog for teammates.

4. Do not link in blog to keep in confidential to other FYP team. (Now you have the right to link it to your blog. :)

5. For outsiders visiting this blog, please do not copy any of our contents or photographs without all our teammates permission. Offenders will be reported.

6. Lastly, please practice PROFESSIONALISM.

7. To copy logbook:
meeting 1 - 13 august

Let's just talk talk~


ShoutMix chat widget
>

Thursday, August 27, 2009

updates about muslin cloth

Hello people!

I've found something about Muslin Cloth!! We can order in online if we really really want it. But I think it's just a plain cloth though. I want to post the picture of it but I guess blogger is giving problems (as usual). So I guess you all have to take a look at it yourself. Simply just click the link below. That will do the trick. It will just take 1 min. I promise.

Muslin Cloth: http://www.greenfibres.com/product/40/1808/muslin-cloth-large.html






Besides that, I guess I've found the answer to Aliza's Golden question to Why we need to sun dry for like 1 pathetic week?

Basically, If there is moisture, there is tendency to grow molds? I guess so. That's why we need to dry it and really SUN DRY it for 1 week. Oh! and 1 week is because a typical ginger need at least 1 week to reach a moisture content of 7.8% to 8.8%, which is the standard percentage for drying the ginger.

There is another part about storing the Ginger too. I hope you guys take a look at it. Again, I've print screen the website to post it here but I just can't post pictures right now. (Blogger problems, again) So! do take note on part 2.2 Washing, "killing", drying and also 2.4 Storage in this website here.



http://www.fao.org/inpho/content/compend/text/ch27/ch27_02.htm


Alright! I'm done here. Doo take a look at those 2 websites especially the drying part.

THANK-YOU-OH-SO-MUCH~*